Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A to Z April Blog Challenge 2015

Welcome any A to Z bloggers who happen to be stopping by!  I look forward to getting to know many of you through your writing in the next 30 days.  Feel free to leave a comment, and I will stop by to check out your hard work.

For me, this is my second year participating, and if last year is anything to go by, it should be a whirlwind month of words, creativity, community, and much needed caffeine.   Look for a hodge-podge of posts here at ZincJourney- fiction, reflections, writing tools, ???.  I am approaching  this a bit like making a Bountiful Quilt  (see here and here), grabbing a little of this and a little of that until we see what it looks like at the end.

As for my "regulars", prepare for a blitz of activity unlike anything you have seen since last April! If you would like to know more about the A to Z Challenge, click the badge in the side bar, and it will take you to their site. Also, despite appearances, the Silent Room is still continuing and has not been as utterly abandoned as my sporadic posting sometimes infers. Look for another post soon. Probably Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment